Quote:

"Men of genius are admired, men of wealth are envied, men of power are feared; but only men of character are trusted" -- Author Unknown

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I wanna go to... beautiful...by Kristen Felicia Mirabal Morton

The time is right


I'm gonna pack my bags
And take that journey down the road
Cause over the mountain I see the bright sun shine
And I want to live inside the glow

I wanna go to a place where I am nothing and everything
That exists between here and nowhere
I wanna go to a place where time has no consequences
The sky opens to my prayers

Please understand
That its not that I don't care
But right now these walls are closing in on me
I love you more than I love life itself
But I need to find a place where I can breathe

I wanna go to a place where I can hold the intangible
And let go of the pain with all my might
I wanna go to a place where I'm suspended on ecstasy
Somewhere between dark and light


Where wrong becomes right

No comments:

Post a Comment