Quote:

"Men of genius are admired, men of wealth are envied, men of power are feared; but only men of character are trusted" -- Author Unknown

Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Business, Laura Mirabal

I'm happier now, happy as I'll ever be with you
Content to be your support
Although no closeness I'll get from you
You challenge me and I like it
So, go on with your selfish, insolent manner
Treat me like a foe instead of any ally
I'll never change; stoic I'll remain
Together we'll make this business a succcess
Together, yet autonomously
I'll put up with your imperial moods
I'll be diffident to your wishes
However, you won't break me; I won't let you
I'll retaliate with courage and confidence
I won't capitulate to your reproaches, uncalled for as they usually are
Some day you'll treat me like an ally, when will it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment